Monday, January 6, 2014

6|365 lemon on my salad

6|365 GRRRRRRR.... back to work after a week off. Taking a picture a day wasn't to bad while I was home all day, but going back to work this morning I knew I needed to shoot something early or it probably wouldn't get done, by the time I get home it's a little late. This is where the 365 has failed me in years past. As I was washing off my cereal bowl I noticed the light coming in on these left overs from last nights salad and liked the way it looked.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful light, oh I hope you can keep it up. I so love seeing your work Janice. I can only imagine how hard it will be for you. I don't work I know how hard it is for me to keep going on a 365. That is why I am trying with my phone. Just quit work is what I have to say. :) Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way it looks too!! After a long day of work I can understand why the urge to continue a 365 wanes. Beautiful composition and spot on focus on the lemon!!

    ReplyDelete