Friday, May 10, 2013

These are the last few postcards I have received.  The top postcard is from Pam Parker in Australia with a view from her door... gorgeous!  Pam also sent along an information page about her home town of Wellington and some really awesome stamps, what a treasure!
The Eiffel Tower comes from Deanie, she will be making a return visit in September, can I go with you?  I would love to see this in person.  Thanks Deanie, I will look at it and dream...!
The last postcard is from Maria, she sent a second, unexpected, sweet surprise... "find the beautiful", I do every time I look at her work.  I have been a follower and admirer of her work since Picture Summer 2010.  Thanks Maria, this will find a special place in my home.
Thank you all for the beautiful postcards.  Thank you Kat for hosting a third year, what an awesome event!  Thank you to her helpers, I'm sure your hard work was very much appreciated.  Looking forward to the next LIBERATE YOUR ART swap event.

No comments:

Post a Comment